Semi- compliant dilatation catheter is one of the leading catheters with innovative technologies and companions your expertise and provides uncompromising performance when you need it the most providing exceptional deliverability with maximized pushability and smooth navigation.
What is catheter?
A catheter is a thin tube made from medical grade materials proving a broad range of purposes. Catheters can also be defined as medical devices that are inserted in the body to cure diseases or perform a surgical procedure. By modifying the material or changing the way of manufacturing catheters, it is possible to make catheters for cardiovascular, urological, gastrointestinal, neurovascular, and ophthalmic applications.
What is Semi Compliant Dilatation Catheter?
Euphora balloon companions your expertise and gives uncompromising performance in the moment you need it most.
What are the features of Semi Compliant Dilatation Catheter?
- Each component of Euphora balloon was designed for unsurpassed performance:
- Superior deliverability—advanced design maximizes pushability and crossability
- Superb KBT performance—smooth navigation
- Superior Deliverability
- PowerTrac technology ensures superior deliverability
- Superb KBT Performance
- Low-profile inner/outer shaft and balloon material
- Unmatched Crossability Against Key Competitors
- Ultra-Slim balloon material
- Tapered Shaft
- Low-profile marker bands
- Optimized MiniWrap
hat sizes are available in Semi Compliant Dilatation Catheter?
Dilatation Catheter is available in balloon diameter 1.50, 2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00, 3.25, 3.50, 3.75, 4.00mm and Balloon Length 6, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 30mm and Crossing Profile OD 0.021, 0.022, 0.023, 0.024in.